Amman Pharmaceutical Industries (API) was established in 1989 as one of the first pharmaceutical companies in the MENA region to pioneer the production of niche branded generics in the therapeutic areas of Ophthalmology, ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat ) , respiratory, and Dermatology.
After many years of success, API is still focused on its differentiator and proud to be a leader in the MENA region having expanded into 7 production lines producing 140 registered products.
The company exports to more than 27 markets globally across the regions of MENA, Africa, CIS, and the Caribbean and employs more than 200 employees in Jordan and the region.
To become the regional Market Leader in Niche, Differentiated, and Specialized generics and grow further into a Global Player through the formation of Strategic Partnerships for distribution, contract manufacturing and licensing opportunities
To provide patients worldwide with Quality Products that are Affordable & Most Effective while maintaining high levels of production excellence, quality standards, patient satisfaction, and employee engagement
- Improving people’s well-being through our current product portfolio and by launching new innovative products which complement our differentiated-diversified product selection strategy
- Strengthening our global presence while sustaining high growth rates across our current markets
- Ensuring value is created, maintained, and improved for the company’s stakeholders especially patients, employees, and shareholders.
- Managing our operations in an effective and efficient manner through applying the highest quality standards while ensuring the ongoing pursuit of production excellence
- Implementing continuous improvement techniques to the company’s operations, processes, and practices to solidify our quality, speed, flexibility, dependability, and cost efficiency.
- Building and maintaining a healthy work environment that attracts, develops, motivates and retains high quality caliber as well as ensuring their continuous career development
- Developing strong customer relations and long term strategic partnerships which are mutually beneficial and critical for both of our future expansion plans
- Over 40 years of regional and international experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Niche, Diversified, & Differentiated Product Portfolio
- Proven Pharmaceutical Methodologies & Processes for Sterile & Non-Sterile
- Production Excellence & High Quality
- Progressive New Product Pipeline
- Intellectual Property & Valuable Know-How
- Proactive local and regional sales & marketing operations
- Focused Customer Satisfaction
- Quality & Innovation: Quality is our main focus. We set high quality standards that are implemented through highly rigorous quality control and quality assurance processes. Continuous improvement to these processes ensures providing products of the highest quality.
- Integrity: We honor our commitments, act according to our stated values, and hold ourselves to the highest ethical practices in our interactions with stakeholders and with each other.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence and quality in our way of doing things. This involves excellence in all of our operations from planning and production, to supply chain management and all the way through to logistics. This ensures achieving high levels of satisfaction for our business partners, our patients, and our employees.
- Patient Focus: Satisfying our patients has always been and will always be our main objective and the cornerstone of our business.
- People: We recognize that our people are key to our success. We respect, empower, recognize, and ensure the continuous development and professional growth of our employees.